Saturday, October 18, 2008

My favorite girl!

Last night Sydney got a chance to cheer at halftime of the HS football game. She did awesome! It was a really cute dance number that she rocked on. The pictures turned out terrible, but here are a few cute ones.
The one right below is not during halftime...but, the cheerleaders let them cheer with them later too. Syd is the third from the left.


Syd with her friend Sammy. Can you tell that they are looking at the cheerleaders like they are amazing?
Her cheeks said, "We Rock." Nyle asked her, "Who rocks?" She responded with..."Me?" The look on her face was priceless!
This is my favorite girl and her sense of style. She came outside in this outfit and Nyle and I almost died laughing. Luckily, she has a good sense of humor and she didn't cry (we are such great parents)! If you can't tell what she has on, it is my tank top (as a dress) with leggings, a little polka-dot sweater and a shiny belt to match her shiny shoes. The socks just complete the outfit! I am now trying to convince her that she doesn't want to wear this to the boy's football game. We'll see if I'm successful. Wish me luck! No matter what, I love this sweet, freckly faced girl! She does rock!


8 comments:

Patti said...

I LOVE your little freckly faced little cheerleader and in my eyes, she does ROCK! She is adorable and I think she has an awesome sense of style. I also love the picture where you can see her freckles and her 1/2 blue, 1/2 green eye!

Kirstin said...

She's so beautiful! Way to ROCK!!

Lonnie said...

She is a doll - and my doll's favorite girl too! Sounds like cheer camp and performing was so fun - we love you Syd, you do rock!And you looked just as cute when we saw you on TV during the game! I must say her fashion sense is diva! Love it!

Beth said...

HOW FUN!!! I wish that first picture would blow up!!! SO cute! Love her little face and I want to borrow that outfit.. seriously, what's wrong with it?? I mean, besides the socks with the shoes ;) The rest is kickin!

Sherry said...

She's DARLING!!!! and looks alot like her mommy!!! Cute kids. So glad we found you guys again. It's fun to keep up with your sweet family.

Cassie said...

She is SO cute! I bet she was lovin every minute of getting to be a cheerleader!

John and Cathryn said...

Wait I can't tell if you think her outfit is just silly...cause I actually think her outfit is really cute...just take the socks off :)

Erin said...

Okay, maybe it's just me, or that I can't see the outfit very good in this picture, but I think it's a cool outfit...funky spunky cool...she is aving her own way! and she is such a cute littke cheer leadedr.