Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10 Years Old!!!!

So, last week my babies turned 10! I know, they are far from babies, but they are my first and sometimes they still act like it. I told them I wasn't going to do a party this year...we were just going to do something fun as a family. I surprised them by having some friends over after school for some cake and ice cream and, of course, a little football!
It came complete with cheerleaders!! Good thing there was a spotter. This doesn't look too stable.



Sydney got ahold of the camera and took a few shots of her friends

Cake time!!!




5 comments:

Patti said...

Looks like a fun surprise party! I know the boys were surprised and it also looks like a beautiful day in Oregon!

Erin said...

10!!? they are so old! and that looks like an awesome party in the state park...I mean your backyard.

Beth said...

ha ha ha! State park!!! :) Good one, Erni! That DOES look like a fun party. I think I could have totally helped those cheerleaders out - "wiggle your fingers high in the air!!!!!" ;) ;) I can't believe your babies are 10... weren't they just born and weren't we just watching them sleep in those vibrator seats in the middle of the night??? That wasn't that long ago, was it????!!! geeesh.

Julia said...

Is that more grass I see??
Fun Party!

Trishelle said...

Holy Grown-up kids Batman!!

Emily! I found your blog on Facebook and I am so excited to catch up! I can't believe the boys are 10!!