Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Remember When?

I saw this on Stephanie Z's blog and thought it was such a fun idea! I am doing a MEMORY post. Here are the basic rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

3. Remember what your mom taught you; "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." lol Ready? Set? GO!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

I remember when we all went to Rhody Days together and you and I laughed our heads off on the spinny ride. The guy running it thought we were either really funny or nuts and he let us go for a REALLY long time! We need to go again!

Emily said...

We do!!! That was so fun! I love those rides. Nyle hates them, so we never go near them. I need to have another laughing attack!

Patti said...

I remember my first mother's day without any of you kids being home. You were very pregnant with the twins and in Portland, Beth came up with a lame excuse about not being able to come home and Chris was in Palm Desert going to school. I opened the door in the morning and there you and Beth were to surprise me! It was the BEST mother's day surprise ever!

Erin said...

I remember when we were in OR a couple days before your wedding, and all us cousins were doing a work out video with you to help you have a "I'm gonna be seen naked body". Good times. was that too much information, I hope not. love you.

Beth said...

I remember when you used to do my hair in those two-story curled lumps in the front and then gel back the sides so I could be JUST LIKE YOU... It was so sa-weeeet. I looked AWESOME ;) Thanks for that.

Anonymous said...

I have a million memories, but you telling me to just stay calm, and keep on driving, we can make it, don't pay any attention to those cars in the ditch, don't worry, we are almost there!! Our fun filled drive from Sutherlin to Reedsport in the snow on "our" move to Oregon. You were the only thing that kept me from turning around!
Love you----Dad