Does this little screamer look familiar to anyone? She kind of looks like another little girl posted recently throwing a fit!
I hope you had a great birthday!! I love you tons. I just wish we lived close enough to do this still (minus the screaming)! You are the best!








4 comments:
Oh the memories! If you blow them up, you can really see that Beth does look just like another screamer we know. Miss you being this size.... but not all the screaming.
HAHAHAHA HA! Totally makes me laugh out loud. I guess I deserve what I'm getting, huh?? geeesh. wish we could still sit around looking at eachother in our rollerskates :) hee hee. Love you up to the sky and WAY higher.
Those are the cutest pictures!! I always thought Gracie looked like Beth, but see pure Paige in those pictures!
Those are such cute pics! Makes me reminice (sp?)about my sister and I in our roller skates! Love it! And thanks so much Emily for your comments on my blog - we love you!
Post a Comment