
Yesterday was the first day of school and I was able to get one picture! They let me as long as I got it at home. It's too embarassing at school! Nyle said something about butts in the background, so that is why the smiles are so genuine. Whatever works!
It was a great first day and they all loved their teachers. I think they really just loved being back with all their friends.
Don't they look big?
7 comments:
They DO look big. so grown up. That's such a cute picture! Boys are so wierd... what's so funny about butts?
They look wonderful to me! I'm so happy school went well. Good idea to take the picture at home. Leave it to Nyle to get them smiling.
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that picture! IT's a fantastic one!! WAY TO GO EM! I am lovin' all of their clothes, too. Very stylin'... and I don't know if I'm partial, but those are three of the best looking kids I've ever seen :)
Wonderful pic! Glad the kids had a great first day of school!!
YES they look big. I remember when Sidney was a little toddler! What was she 3 when you moved to Sisters??? Hope you had fun! Sorry we weren't at Billy Chinook this last weekend.
i personally like the gun in the background...
and I can't believe how grown up they are. I love their first day of school outfits too. I think that was my favorite part about going back to school.
I can't believe how grown up they all are. They are some good lookin kids. That gives me hope cuz Alex is as goofy looking as Nyle ;)
Post a Comment