Monday, September 29, 2008

Fun Hair & Football

So, I found a cool hairdo online and decided to try it on Syd...isn't it cool? It was really pretty easy too!



We also had football on Saturday. We lost, but they had some good plays. The boys were really frustrated. Their team is one of the only teams that is doing pass plays, rather than hand-offs, so I guess the learning curve is a little longer. We'll see.
Tanner getting ready to pass the ball...the passes were right on, but the receivers were not always ready. They are all still learning.
Tyler running for the boy with the ball. Tyler is number 10 (of course, that was Nyle's #).
Tanner getting ready to hand off the ball, or faking it...I don't remember how this play turned out. It was fun to watch again, but sad that they lost. Maybe next week!
When I got my pictures off my camera, I found that Sydney was having a little photoshoot on the sidelines. So, here you have a couple shots of her friends. Silly Sydney!

4 comments:

Patti said...

I found the same kind of pictures on my camera - lots of Syd's friends - Imagine that?! I LOVE her hair. It is so fun and different. The football pics make me happy/sad... they are SO BIG! Where are your little boys? STOP GROWING KIDS!

Beth said...

LOVE Syd's hair too. I need to learn how to do that - so fun! :) And, love the football pics too... they do look SO big and they look like they know what they're doing!!! Are they old enough for that??

Trishelle said...

Very cool hair! Do you think I could get away with that as an adult?

How are you? Is your husband back yet? I can totally commiserate with you right now. Christopher's second job right now has him working really late nights. With hurricane season, it's even later.

I'll give you a call sometime so we can catch up...

Hang in there!

Erin said...

i like when you find surprise pictures on your camera. emily my roommate used to do that to me all the time. I love syd's hair too, and all the action shots of the boys.