Thursday, May 24, 2007

As I promised...



Here's a picture of the new haircut. I took these myself. Can you tell? Hee hee. I know they aren't good, but you can get the idea. I did go a little crazy and kept going shorter and shorter.

10 comments:

Julia said...

I LOVE IT! So cute! And you do NOT look like a Qtip! Smack him for me! :)

Anonymous said...

SOOO cute, now where's my Syd?

Beth said...

LOVE it, Em. L-O-V-E it.. and I love that you have a blog that you are actually posting on :) I want that haircut now.. Can I take YOU with me to a salon? Maybe not Great Clips...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry... I was just kidding you. I like looking at your sweet face too. But.....

Cassie said...

SUPER cute! It frames your face perfectly....I think you look hot!

Cori said...

HOT MAMA!! LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Love the haircut...love the kids...love the house...LOVE YOU!!

Sandy said...

That haircut is the bomb this summer. It becomes you perfectly. Maybe Beth will have to go to that. ha ha

a said...

LOVE the hair, Em! Looks fantastic :)

Erin said...

I love it! its adorable and spunky! it makes me want to cute mine short again too. cutting you rhair is definitely addictive, I knw this from experience.