Sunday, May 20, 2007

Here it is...

Ok. So here is my blog. After getting SEVERAL calls about starting a blog (thanks mom) I thought I had better do it if I wanted to be left alone and not harrassed for years! I promised I would start one within a day...here it is. I didn't promise it would be exciting!

9 comments:

Cassie said...

FINALLY!!! YEAH!!!

Cassie said...

Oh yeah baby and I was the first to commment EVER!!! I am super excited to have you joining the blogger world. Now we can keep up on the kids and you guys! Way to go!

Emily said...

I have my first 2 comments! Wow Cassie! Thank you, I feel loved!

Julia said...

Wahoo! The nagging wont stop however. Best not to go too long between posts! Love you!

Cori said...

YEAH EMILY!!! I am so excited that you have joined the Blog party! It was also good to talk to you the other day.. Patti said I would get the machine. Love ya - Cori

Lori says: YEAH!!!! Great job Emily!! Gorgeous pic! We only bug the ones we love!!! We love you Emily!!!!

Beth said...

YEAAAA GIRLFRIEND!!! WE JUST WANT YOU TO BE IN OUR BLOG WORLD SO WE CAN SEE YOUR KIDS AND YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR... well, everything :) And Julia's right.. the nagging doesn't stop.. it just gets worse if you take too long between posts.. so keep going plllleeeaaaseeee!!!!

Chris & Stephanie said...

Yay! This is great, Em! It was so awesome to see you at TOFW! I can't wait to see how big your kids are getting!

Keep it up! ;o)

Chris & Stephanie said...

Ok, Patti, WHERE is YOURS?! I'm trying to get my mom to get one too! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Steph.... no blog yet. I'm just a blog watcher - not a dooer. I LOVE them though because I get to see everyone's CUTE babies!