Friday, May 25, 2007

Where's Sydney?

Don't worry, I didn't lose Sydney like I lost my dog. The truth is that she has been a real brat in the last couple of days. I really haven't felt much like taking a picture of her. So, give me a couple days and I will. This is inspiring my next post...Life is like a box of chocolates...Coming soon!

7 comments:

Julia said...

Hahaha You crack me up! I'm waiting at the edge of my seat for your chocolates post!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny. I'm so sorry about Toby though. Hang in there--- one day Sydney will grow up and be gone and then you'll be sad. I PROMISE!

Beth said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE chocolate.. Bring it!

Cassie said...

Way to keep us waiting for more! I should try that preview thing! See ya in less than 2 weeks!!!

Cori said...

Oh you are good... always keep us wanting more.. so mysterious

Sandy said...

Awesome scenery. I'm in if there's chocolate!!! I'm glad to see you post.

Emily said...

Ok you guys...it really isn't about chocolate. I'm sure you will be disappointed now! You are so funny!