Sunday, May 20, 2007


Here is a picture of our garage going up. We now have almost all the exterior walls up. More to come!

14 comments:

Julia said...

I never knew a garage could be so exciting!! And your title picture is GORGEOUS!

Cori said...

Is that what you were working on when I bugged you to start this? Sorry about that by the way.

Beth said...

The picture on the top looks like a magazine - GORGEOUS!! And, that is the prettiest garage I've ever seen.. (maybe not really, but I'm just so excited to get pictures from you :)

Cassie said...

All I have to say is...way to go...2 posts in 2 days! You are keepin up with Beth the super blogger! Nice garage! Maybe you want to come here and build us a beautiful garage (just an idea)!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Emily has now allowed us (other) people to post comments. I would have been the first. I was just there and there was more done then that. Does Nyle know that you have time for a blog? Does he even know about this? We'll keep a secret. I really enjoyed the few hours that I acted as superintendent on the job site, but the worker by the name of Nyle takes too many water breaks. Can you make sure he doesn’t get paid for all those breaks?

Anonymous said...

Have the kids tried to roller blade on the house yet?

Anonymous said...

Hurray! I can post now..... where are my grandbabies? I'd like a picture of you framing... that's something that would be fun to see.

Anonymous said...

I was framing the other day!!

Anonymous said...

Where's the picture? There should be a "camera hooked to the toolbelt" requirement.

Beth said...

Yes, I was just wondering if we could see pictures of the people who will occupy this home...

Anonymous said...

we should mount a video camera to show the process in high speed

Emily said...

Get a grip...we will post some people pictures. You just have to know that this is my area of expertise, not people. Heee heee! And no, I do not have a camera attached to a tool belt. Nyle knows about the blog and only likes it because he can share his work. He's pretty excited about this project. He set some beams today and was so tickled!

Sandy said...

You could build a tiny log cabin and it would still be darling. You've got talent, Nyle's got brawn, and your setting is to die for.

Erin said...

That is sthe most beautiful garage that I have ever seen! can't wait to see it finished.