Tanner, ready for his game. He looks tough doesn't he? Tyler. He was too busy playing and didn't want to stop for the picture. My kids aren't used to the camera happy mom, like some kids are. Heehee.
7
comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a great looking uniform. Good team! Yea, he looks tough!!
WOW! I can't believe how old they are! We really need to make an Oregon trip... next thing we know they will be in high school! Wow time flies.. keep up the posting Em
7 comments:
What a great looking uniform. Good team! Yea, he looks tough!!
Handsome, grown up boys!! I miss them so much. Now, where's my Syd?!?!?!
WOW! I would NEVER have recognized the boys! They are so grown up! How time flies...
They even look older than they did at Easter! Tell them to SLOW DOWN!
Hey lady, I want to see your haircut!
Handsome boys... :) Do they have a sister? (We can't control ourselves.. we HAVE to nag for more)
WOW! I can't believe how old they are! We really need to make an Oregon trip... next thing we know they will be in high school! Wow time flies.. keep up the posting Em
I know they are identical twins but man does Tyler look old! I can't believe it...time to plan another family trip!
Post a Comment