We took a big hike this weekend up to Black Butte with Uncle Rick and Mackenzie! My kids did amazing considering it was all uphill! We just took lots of water breaks. The view was gorgeous at the top! And look, I've included Syd in this post...she is behaving a little better these days, thank heavens!
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








9 comments:
Definitely X-mas Card material!!! Did I hear that someone is coming to our house?
Yes sir! I will be there Friday before your recital starts. What will you be playing? Syd is coming too. Can't wait to see you guys!
YEAH!!!!!Cant wait to see you! CUTE PICTURES! Now you're ready to go backpacking!
Love the pictures... but, can you do me a favor and tell your kids to STTTOPPP GROWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. Much appreciated.
okay, I just barely found out this last weekend that you had a blog again...so sorry you haven't heard from me.
Anyway, that scenary is so pretty, and I cannot believe how grown up your kids are!
Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Beautiful!!! Not only the scenery, but all of you. I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH. Love ya.
I have to agree with everyone....the kids looks SO old! You guys are lookin super cute and I love Syd's rosie cheeks!
Cute pics! Love the scenery. Makes me miss Oregon!
Great family pics! Glad you had a fun hike! I can't believe your kids are sooooo big! They grow up too fast!
Post a Comment