Nyle really didn't want me to blog about our house all the time...he didn't want people to think we were bragging or boasting about it all the time. I see it a little differently. This is our work. It will be a showpiece for our clients to show what we can do. Some of you have wanted to see pictures to keep updated. This is the easiest and best way to do it. So, I thought I would post some detail shots for now. I don't think I will get into too much trouble for that :)
The rock on the face of the house along with a little bit of siding.
Cool arched hallway from the mud room to the kitchen
This is the feature Nyle is most proud of. If you can't tell what it is, it is a barrel vault meeting another barrel vault. It was a bit tricky for everyone, but we think it turned out cool!







11 comments:
Will Nyle let me boast of the door that I helped put up? The door you can see one in the picture of the patio is one of the 3 doors. Photos look great!!!!!!!
YEAH! It looks like a house now! I love the rock on the outside!! The house is cool and all, but i want to see what you do to it! Cause you are so talented and you have amazing taste!
Brett, again, we couldn't have done those doors without you! You were amazing. Did everyone see his doors?
Julia, you are too nice! I think I may need to start up a fund so that I can decorate this house. I don't think you will be too impressed with the camping chairs we will have set up in the family room. Oh well, I don't care. I just want to move in. We are still a long ways off!
Absolutely beautiful! We can't wait to come see it and all of you! Brett, that door looks amazing. Wow, what talent you have. Good job Em and Nyle!
Love the details of the house!!! I can't wait to see more! It's so fun to see all your own hard work and sweat pay off!
The house is amazing! I'm so impressed by your talent. Bring on the pictures I love to see all the details and hard work you put into your home. Hope you are having a wonderful summer. And no I don't think you are bragging.
You're not bragging.. it looks GREAT. I love the rock and the patio.. and ALL of it. And, I most look forward to filling that bonus room with all of us girls.. yahoooooo! ;)
Oh, and Brett... you're bitchin.
WOW it looks awesome. i am with beth, lets fill that room with all of us girls as soon as we can. keep up the house postings, those are the only posts jax are really interested in haha.
now, if we all lived nearby we would come and visit and see all these things. And since we all don't, that is why we need the pictures on the blog,so see you aren't braging you are just shareing. Thanks. And it looks great!
definitely not bragging. i have been dieing to see whats going on with the house. I think its so exciting! i can't wait to come see it....and it looks amazing.
Post a Comment