The boys turn 9 September 3rd...can you believe it? Last year they told us that they really wanted a boating party, so we thought we would do it a little early this year to avoid school and sports in the upcoming weeks. We went to Big Lake this weekend to celebrate. Dianne & McKenzie came and camped under the stars and so did Brett, Julia, and Charlie. It was soo fun! Saturday a bunch of the boys' friends came and we pulled them around the lake for a while and had a bbq. It was a really relaxing party! I think we will try to make this a standing birthday party/camping trip. I just hope my batteries on my camper don't die every year!
Sydney on the boat, ready to go. She is babysitting the boys' webkins and they are in her sweatshirt, so she is a bit lumpy.
Their birthday cake, with no real candles. Well, there are candles, but they wouldn't light. We sang anyways and they didn't care. It was really a fun weekend!







7 comments:
I'm so glad we were able to be there!! I loved it! Wish we could have played one more day! ;)
fun! the lake looks awesome! and your boys are getting so old!
That looks SO FUN!!!! I can't believe the boys are going to be 9.. that is CRAZY how fast time has flown. It felt like just yesterday when I came to visit and hold those little babies... Now, they're HUUUUGE, and they don't want me to hold them anymore.. :(
What a fun time! Wish we could have been there. The boys are NINE?!?!?! Where has the time gone. It sure looked like a fun way to celebrate a birthday. Love you all!
Wow the boys look old!!! That party looks super fun! That's a birthday tradition any kid would love! You guys always know how to party!
What a fun party!! I'm with everyone else, the boys are going to be 9?!?! What the, when did that happen!? Shoot
Isn't it crazy! I have been here through the entire 9 years. On a day to day basis it feels like it is taking forever. On a yearly basis I look back and it seems like time has flown by. I still remember the first day like it was yesterday! Although, it is kind of foggy most of that first year! Not much sleep then.
Post a Comment