Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Crane Prairie

Last Friday we got to go hang out with some friends who were camping at Crane Prairie. It was soo fun! The kids had a blast rock climbing and catching baby fish...hundreds of them! It was a great break from work and our crazy, messy house.
Syd and Olivia...taking a picture of themselves!
Sharri, Katie & Me

Rock climbing in flip-flops...that can make any mom nervous...even me!
We conquered the mountain!
They also found a cave and there are about 4 little boys in it right now.
Sydney sportin' her cool hat and life jacket
Fishing with their hands. They filled the bucket, then dumped it, and filled it again. It entertained them for a long time and they caught a lot of cool fish.
Thanks for having us Katie! It was awesome. And, thanks for sharing your ice cream bars.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a beautiful spot! The kids look fantastic.. I miss them. I don't know about that rock climbing, it must have been scairy if you were nervous. Cute hats Syd and Em. LOVE THESE PICS- thanks for the update.

Julia said...

That looks so fun! Cant wait to camp with you this weekend!

Beth said...

CUTE pictures.. and WHEN did your kids get SO big??!! Geeesh.. the boys are so stinking tall and Syd looks adorable in her hat and suit. SO SO CUTE.

Erin said...

that looks like a cool place. I wanna go! and I think that picture of syd and her friend is so cool.