Yesterday we were invited to a friend's cabin in SunRiver. I was planning on just taking the kids and going, but Nyle was able to join us after getting some work done. It was a blast! The "cabin" was in a gorgeous spot right next to the river so that we could watch people floating by. It was quiet and beautiful. We even did a short float...about 45 minutes. I was on a raft with Syd and her friend Brook. They spent the whole time collecting seaweed with their bums in the air facing me. It was pretty funny. At one point Sydney had her buns within inches of my face, so I leaned in for a bite! We laughed and Sydney turned to me with a shocked look on her face. Her friend then bit her in the bum too. It was hilarious. I told Brook that she probably shouldn't do that, but she was confused...hadn't I just done that? We all just died laughing. I know to some of you this may sound gross, but I just think my kids are edible sometimes. I don't have any pictures to accompany this, but I thought I would share.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful day.... and YES, Syd is edible and so are your boys! Take a bite for me! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EM!!!! I love you!
I totally understand the edible thing.. wish you had a picture to accompany the biting incident. I would have loved to see her face :) :)
Hahahaha! I love that girl!
Post a Comment