So, Mom...& Beth, this is for you. I know I need to update. Here are some random pictures.
Tanner at a rare, still moment.
Urkle, I mean, Sydney, posing for a picture.
New snowboarder jammies. They won't wear most pajamas anymore, and I don't think they would appreciate this picture, but I knew you would. It makes them look young still. They are making breakfast here. They even cook their own eggs. Pretty cool, eh?
Nyle refuses to change his socks after church, no matter what he is wearing. So, here you have him in black socks, shorts and sandals. Fashion guru!The kids spent some time drawing cars today. Here is Tyler's drawing. They were also taking orders over the phone for different cars. On their list it said...blue corvet (their spelling), 200 mph, red humer, 200 mph, and a silver porsh, 300 mph. Interesting!?







9 comments:
Cute pictures Emily. one question... When can I have the boys start cooking for themselves? Give me something to look forward to. Your family is getting so grown up.
I love all of these pictures.. especially the one of Tanner up- close.. What a cute face! And, the one of urkel.. and the one of the Nyle's socks.. OK, FINE, I LIKE THEM ALL!!! Thanks for the update :)
LOVE ALL THE PICS! Thanks! The boys look soooo tall - I love that they are cooking, but since they were making their own chocolate milk when they were 2, I'm not surprised. Good for them! Syd is adorable - have her legs grown about 10"? They look like your legs all of a sudden?!?! Nyle.. what can I say? Love the socks. Tyler is an ARTIST! Good job Ty. Tanner is so handsome, but I guess that means Tyler is too -since they look just alike! LOVE YOU ALL!
Happy B'day Emily. Yikes, we are getting old! Fantastic pictures. I knew I would have fabulous looking grandkids! The boys will have to show me how to cook. Nice socks, Nyle!
Happy Birthday Em!! Last year we were rafting on your birthday remember?! What fun thing are you doing this year?
cool pics...that was really a slice of life. also, ryan is the same as nyle...he won't change is socks after church either...even when he just strips down to his skivies...he still leaves on his black socks. awesome. really awesome.
More pictures of the Hotel please. Don't make me drive over the hill to see the progress. Oh wait, that would be fun!!!
Still waiting!!
The Hub is the same about his church socks! I don't get it...he's changing everything else, why not take the extra 2 seconds to switch socks?!? Boys kill me. Your kids are adorable and getting so grown up! CRAZY.
Post a Comment