Wednesday, August 22, 2007

High School Musical Fever

"We're all in this together!" I don't know about you guys, but some people in my house have High School Musical fever! We had a countdown going until #2 came out. We couldn't wait to watch it. Syd spent all of her hard earned money to buy the Sharpay doll, but she really wanted the Gabriella Montez and Troy Bolton dolls that are sold together. Those were a little over her limit though. Sharpay sings "I believe in dreamin', shootin' for the stars....YEAH! So now she is saving up for those. Meanwhile, we went school shopping and Troy Bolton's face is everywhere! "Come on and getcha, getcha head in the game, getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha head in the game!" They have backpacks, folders, socks, purses, underwear, bras, dolls and toys, games, and I think I even saw an umbrella. Sydney HAD to get the folders for school and what is a girl gonna do without High School Musical underwear? I thought they should have bras with two Troy Bolton heads, one for each side...hee hee! Don't you think that would be cute!!! JK! Anyway, "this could be the start of something new, feels so right to be here with you, yee-ahh! Now, looking in your eyes, I feel in my heart, the start of something new!" I only know all the words because of Sydney, ok. I promise, I don't have the fever, just the underwear!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, You HAVE the fever! And I bet if we checked, you even have the underwear! Syd is too young for this, isn't she?!?! (I have to admit, they are fun movies. I found myself mesmerized watching High School Musical #2 all by myself. Wow, two posts within hours of each other.... LOVE IT!!!

Julia said...

Can you tell me WHERE to find these undies??

Beth said...

Gracie and I JUST watched HS Musical 1 yesterday - had to put it on hold at the library. I have been singing that darn "getcha getcha getcha getcha head in the game" song since yesterday! AHHH!!!! And, then it's on your BLOG.. ahhhh!!!! I can't STOP!!!! Anyway, we have yet to see #2 but we did like number 1. Cute songs .. and I am all about gettin' me some Troy undies... although, I don't know if that would set the mood with Kyle...

ahh, details.

Anonymous said...

Since I know you all want the undies, they are available at Wal-Mart! Lucky you! They are really sexy Beth!

Nichole said...

Emily, we also have the high school musical fever here. Emma has been hooked also. I thought Syd would like to know that Emma's babysitter Megan sat next to Zac Efron on the way to Toronto from LAX and said he is a really nice guy(hottie). She even has his artigraph from the ride. By the way did you see Hairspray?

Anonymous said...

Nichole, Sydney is in awe!!! How exciting! Does Emma have some HS Musical dolls too, or is she too old for that?

Nichole said...

no dolls. She probably doesn't even know there are dolls. She just wants the movie.

Cassie said...

I have to agree with all the high school musical craze...my little nieces and nephews had an on going count down until the movie started!!! Who knew it would be SO cool?!?! :)