Sunday, July 1, 2007

Bye Bye Dune Buggy

So, we bartered with our plumber for our house. He gets the dune buggy. It really is a good deal for all of us, but it is sad to see it go. We've had a lot of fun with this toy. We went to Florence this weekend for one last ride.

Sydney loves this! She is more sad than all of us.


Loading it up to go out to the dunes on a beautiful day...you can't beat that!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, wait, wait, I'll be there in 2 hours.

Beth said...

Pee in a toilet... Dune Buggy... Pee in a toilet...Dune Buggy.... You made the right choice :)

Anonymous said...

You guys have way too much fun.

Anonymous said...

I remember a wild and fun ride on that dune buggy! It was SOOOOOO much fun. I was a little afraid though, so not so sorry it's going bye bye. I like toilets WAY better than sand!

Cassie said...

Is it wrong that I am getting really sad right along with Syd seeing that dune buggy go? That thing is SO fun! I don't know I think I would re-think the plumbing...come on now you guys are campers, right??? Love ya! :)

Erin said...

oh so sad! i never even got to ride it, but thats okay. when i went on the dune buggy with some guy driving it on t he dunes in florence, i got so motion sick. it was fun though.