Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Got Roof & Arches!

We got a roof last week! It looks so good. The house is now starting to blend in with the trees, thank heavens! Nyle is adding all the interior arches now and they really look nice. He curses me everytime I add one, but he will thank me later!


Entryway arches
Black roof and painted eaves!
This is the back of the house...the covered porch is right outside the dining room and kitchen.
This is the back again, but now you are looking at the master bedroom windows.
Sydney's arch. Her bed will go right beneath it. She's got the best room in the house! Yes, I know, they are spoiled! So was I. But my kids are getting put to work as we speak. They are outside filling the dumpster with all the trash that covers the jobsite. This has to be one of our messiest jobsites ever.

9 comments:

Julia said...

OH MY GOSH! It's really coming along fast! LOVE the arches!!

Julia said...

OH ya, and I love the new banner. It fits much better in my screen :)

Beth said...

I love the new banner too... Very cute. And, the house, I can't say "cute" would be the right adjective.. more like beautiful. :)

Cassie said...

Gorgeous!!! I LOVE the house! I think every time I look at it it gets bigger (just think you won't be cramped in a few months...is that why it's growing?)

a said...

LOVE the house. Looks awesome! Good Job Nile!

Erin said...

Holy crap! its huge...it looks bigger everytime to me! but it looks awesome. I am so excited fo ryou guys to move in, and i bet you are too. oh, and the arches are totally worth it.

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see it in person. Keep the arches going - they are beautiful... I love Syd's room.

Beth said...

OK, EM... We're waiting... we know you have some new pictures to post. Taylor, Mom & I are sitting here waiting for them. No pressure. :)

Anonymous said...

I thought our room was going to be the biggest room, oh well it looks like we'll be able to set up a tent in the entryway with plenty of room to manuveur around it. Nice mansion you two! Thanks for adding our wedding photos to your page. Sydney was so cute, but we already knew she could do a great job from Aaron and Hiromi's wedding:) We'll have to come and see your new digs when they're done. Thanks again for letting Syd be part of our special day.