Yesterday, the youngest sister, and the last single sibling in Nyle's family got married! Sydney was the flower girl and Alex, her cousin, was the ring bearer. It was at a farm and the ceremony was under a big oak tree. It was a beautiful setting and great weather!
Sydney really thought that she should get a bouquet too. She kept stealing the bridesmaid's bouquets!Syd & Alex walking down the aisle. Alex was so cute waving at us!
Mary & Syd
Syd & Alex all gussied upSome of the Head family...good times!







7 comments:
Beautiful pictures! Mary is a beautiful bride and Syd looks like a princess! Thanks for sharing. Wish I'd been there!
ps...tell the kids to check your mailbox today!
Loooove the pictures.. the location looks AMAZING.. Mary looks beautiful.. Syd looks beautiful (LOVE the dress).. Wish I could have been there to see it!! :)
Oh, and Diane looks FANTASTIC.. the blonde hair is really workin' for her.. Woowee!
what a pretty place for a wedding! and syd looks so cute and grown up. but where are the pictures of you?
Syd looks SO cute! I love that little smirk of hers! And I have to agree with everyone else, that's a beautiful spot for it!
Curt said,
Good pictures, Em. Glad I was there.
becky suckow-
emily, these pics are so great!! i'm so glad i got your link! mary's wedding was so beautiful and the kids were just precious. i'm so glad to have been able to visit with everybody.
ps. the house is looking fabulous, can't wait to see the finished product. you guys are doing a great job!
Post a Comment