Sunday, July 8, 2007

Kah nee ta

We got to take a couple of days off for the first time in awhile. We went to Kah nee ta, a resort with a natural warm springs pool. It was a ton of fun, but a bit too hot for a warm pool...it was 106! I was melting if I wasn't in the pool. Oh well, it was still fun! They had a little miniature golf course and a playground too. The kids loved every minute!
Nyle showing me his muscles! Cheeseball (cute though)!

Tyler is showing off! He did really good at his golf game...he can't wait for grandpa to come show him how to play real golf (seriously, dad).
The fun slide at the pool. One of my kids just went off the top, but I just missed them.
Hanging out at the campground.
Crazy Sydney! Is she having fun? Heck yeah!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice muscles Nyle! CUTE pics of the kids --- where's my daughter?!?!?!

Cassie said...

I LOVE that Syd is still a little diva even at the camp site with her cute dress and shades! I'm with your mom...nice muscles Ny (can you show Chris how to get some of those?!?)

Beth said...

Wish I knew how to whistle with a keyboard...Woooweee, Nyle! Is it hot in here or is it just my brother-in-law??!

Erin said...

That looks like lots of fun! I want a vacation too! Tell Nyle his muscles would be pretty impressive if he wasn't pushing them up from behind :)

Anonymous said...

I would be happy to show Tyler how to play real golf. I'm not so sure I am the best teacher, but it would be fun trying. You guys look like you have so much fun, wish we were there. Give Syd the camera, I bet she could take great pictures of her mother!

Anonymous said...

I know, I know. I will have Syd start taking pictures to include me in the fun. The only problem is that I am the one that gets to post them, and nothing with me in it passes quality control!