My cousin, Erin, tagged me. She said on her blog that her cousin, Emily H tagged her. Does she have more than one cousin with the name Emily H?
Anyway, here it goes...even if it is uninteresting!
4 Jobs I've held:
1. Waitress/Hostess, Windward Inn & Blue Hen
2. Intern/Interior Design Assistant, FFKR Architecture
3. Designer, Nancy McCormick interiors
4. Designer's assistant, Neil Kelly
Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
I don't really like watching movies over and over, but there have been a few that I could. Most of these were from when I was a kid.
1. Grease I
2. Ice Castles
3. Savannah Smiles
4. Harry Potter Movies
Places I Have Lived:
1. Long Beach, CA
2. San Clemente, CA
3. Florence, OR
4. Provo, UT
5. Springville, UT
6. Orem, UT
7. Portland, OR
8. Gresham, OR
9. Sisters, OR
Shows I Enjoy
1. HGTV (anything on it except maybe decorating cents/sense)
2. Any reality TV show (including the Bachelor...yes, I admit it!)
3. Disney Channel movies (High school musical! with my kids, of course)
Places I have Been on Vacation:
1. Carribbean (2 times!)
2. Hawaii (2 times!)
3. Arizona
4. California
5. Utah (Zions, Bryce, Arches)
6. Yellowstone
7. Yosemite
8. All over Oregon, camping
9. Vegas
10. Lake Havasu
11. Lake Shasta, houseboating
12. Wisconsin, and Nauvoo (thanks to Cassie & Chris)
Next trip...Mexico!!!
Favorite Foods
1. ICE CREAM
2. Mexican food
3. Seafood
4. Anything out of the ordinary...funky gourmet food you can't get everywhere.
5. All fruit & vegetables...if that is all I had, I could be happy eating only this.
Websites I visit
1. My Friend's and Family's Blogs
2. Pottery Barn
3. Restoration Hardware
4. Costco
5. Kid's sites (everythinggirl.com, crazymonkeygames.com)
6. Church sites for ideas (ideadoor.com, jennysmith, lds.org)
Places I'd Rather Be right now
1. On my boat in the middle of a lake
2. Any tropical beach
3. With my family doing something fun (Mom, Dad, Beth & Kyle, Chris & Cassie)
4. Balboa Island
5. Europe (with my friend Sharri)
6. The sand dunes in Florence, one last time with the dune buggy
Now I get to pick 5 other blog buddies to do this!
Anyone who wants to...go for it. Now you copy this and tag 5 other people! Have fun!
Sunday, July 1, 2007
I've been tagged...
Posted by Emily at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! You remember Ice Castles & Savannah Smiles??!!! I LOOOOOVED THOSE!!! That's IT! I am going to BLockbuster RIGHT NOW!!!
I think I could still say every line in Grease after listening to you and Beth sing all the songs for years!
I didn't even realize when i put that on my blog about "my cousin, emily h" that I have two cousins with the same name. I was trying to refer to my cousin's wife on my mom's side...but I am glad you got the picture. thanks for participating. :)
Beth, I know those by heart because you had to watch them 52,000 times! I think I saw a part of one of them recently and it was extra cheesy. Oh well, that was a long time ago. Have fun watching them!
You too forgot your McDonalds employment. :)
We never! McDonald's didn't really happen. I don't know where you ever heard that!
Post a Comment