Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Quirks according to Nyle

Well, I'm guessing on these, but this is what I think he would say.
1. I never finish anything I start. I sweep the floors and leave a pile to one side, I start a quilt and it sits there for two years, I start scrapbooking, and only get to 12 mnths. of the boys life. Yikes! I'm kind of a mess.

2. I procrastinate. He tells me he needs plans and I wait until the last second to finish them.

3. I do laundry and sometimes fold it, but hate putting it away. So, we have stacks of clean clothes covering the coffee table.

4. I don't like to get out of bed in the morning when he thinks I should. 6:30/7 is a little too early during summer.

5. I'm not very good with the checkbook and I'm definitely not a bookkeeper!

6. I let food go bad sometimes.

7. I don't keep my car super clean. Who has time for that?

I know, I know, I am the picture of a perfect homemaker! Well, I think I've exposed enough about my faults! I don't want you to know too much. Although, most of you probably know a lot of these.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Who do you take after??Procrastinate was on my 5th grade report card. Don't like to do laundry, me either. Can't get the bed off your back, I'm on your team here too. I am PROUD to call you my daughter. Love you!

Beth said...

I love you anyway..

BESIDES, you have a WHOLE lot more you're good at than what you're bad at. That's for DARN sure.

Anonymous said...

You sweetie! I couldn't love you more!!!

Erin said...

Emaily, I am not even joking when I say thatall those things are exactly like me..all of them! crazy. the only difference is number 5. I am a bookkeeper for my job...I can keep track of other peoples money, but I am not so good at keeping track of my own.

Julia said...

Nice list.

I dont need to make one because you could just look at anyone's that's ever made one, and I have most of them in common.

Unknown said...

I am the same woman in some ways. But I pretend not to see the dust pile and the laundry stacks, the bag of poopy diapers that just hasn't made it to the trash can, the toilet with a ring of something misterious in the bowl... I think you are one of the coolest Emily.