Sunday, July 1, 2007

Fun with Aunt Dianne

We got to go out to Black Butte Ranch with Aunt Dianne on Thursday to go swimming. It was so fun! I just wish the pool were in my back yard!

She's not happy, is she?

Jumpin' in!
Some people there had this cool floaty toy and we got to play with it too. Sydney would get mad and scared if anyone touched it while she was holding on. She didn't want to fall off!

4 comments:

Beth said...

It looks so wierd to me to see all of that green and tall trees in the background of a swimming pool... I'm used to palm trees. Looks like you had a blast and Dianne is a real party animal :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! The grounds around the pool look beautiful and yes, Syd does look like she's having a ball!

Erin said...

what a pretty back drop for a pool! I love pool pictures.

Julia said...

You DEFFINATELY need a pool in your backyard. I dont think all of us will fit in the boys' "cold tub"