Thursday, July 12, 2007

Dance Pictures

Lonnie, Syd's dance teacher, just forwarded these pictures. I thought I would share them with you. They were at the "Bite of Bend" and the Rodeo Parade.







6 comments:

Cassie said...

Not to be a little bias but Syd is BY FAR the cutest little dancer there! I love her little hip action in that one dance picture! Cute!

Anonymous said...

For those of you who have seen Syd dance, you KNOW that the "Beat is under her feet!" Love the pics.

Beth said...

So so cute. The beat is under my feet too.. I got a new Ipod Shuffle and Kyle is trying to get rid of my beat. I'm feelin' ya Syd!! CUTE GIRL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Beth puts that Ipod on and she can't stop moving... it's pretty funny. Her girls are even making comments to get her to stop. Love it!

Julia said...

Mabey Beth could get some ballet and tap lessons from Gracie.

I love the pictures with the pink cowgirl hats!

Erin said...

oh my gosh..so cute! i love their little cow girl hats. and that syd has really got some spunk huh?