Last night was the final game of the season for the Dodgers. YEAH! It was getting hard to get them to the games. I don't know how much baseball they will play in their lives. Although, Tanner told me last night that he is playing next year because it is kid pitch. We'll see. Next year is also the first year of football for them. Scarey!
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Who was this girl?!?!?!? I'm sure they were both thrilled. Such fun - I miss all the sports and activities. Give them both kisses from me and tell them to keep an eye on that girl in the future.
That's so funny! So what sport is their favorite so far?
Soccer is the best so far. They have to keep moving the whole time and they love it. They are really good too!
yeah, during baseball there is too much sittkng for those who have short attention spans. but at least they have good technique when hitting...and thats good that they were brave enough to try and steal.
AWESOME, Tanner.. trying to steal bases! :) What a stud muffin. So, when does soccer start? I loved going to their soccer game last year.. they WERE really good. In fact, they didn't need much help from the rest of the team, if I recall ;)
Post a Comment