Wednesday, June 13, 2007

For Dad...

I know there have been a lot of house pictures, but dad requested this one.
Almost all the trusses are in place now


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks BEEEEE U T FUL! It's summer, put the kids to work and get that thing done! Now that your Dad started putting in requests, can I put some in too?

Beth said...

AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see it completed!! :) :) It looks amazing.

Anonymous said...

Let me guess mom, would your requests involve the kids?

Anonymous said...

Could be.... but I was happy with your entries yesterday!

Julia said...

Every picture I see it looks bigger and bigger! Cant wait to see it when it's done!

Anonymous said...

That's a nice picture. Thank you I needed that. I saw it this morning but can't do much commenting at work. Great looking house. You two are quite the team.

Cassie said...

Man every time I see a picture of your house it seems to get even bigger!!! It's gorgeous already! Can't wait to see it in person!