Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Summer Begins!

It was the last day of school today! I showed up to pick Tyler & Tanner up and they were soaked to the bone. They had a field day today and played with water balloons and did relay races. Tanner said it was the best day of school ever! Of course!
Tanner and Mrs. Stengel
Tyler and Ms. Sweeton
The water fight after school...everyone was still trying to get all the teachers wet!
Sydney laying in the hammock. She's ready for the lazy days of summer!
Tanner was published today too. The Naturalist wrote an article about the 2nd grade bird projects and included a picture of Tanner & his report. Pretty Cool!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome article Tanner! Sounds like you did a great job. CUTE pics of the last day of school. It must have been a blast. Sydney looks edible. Give them all kisses from me.

Beth said...

Awesome pics.. I remember the last day of school being the BEST EVER. How fun for them.. and Syd looks ready to relax. :) LOVE IT.

Anonymous said...

The picture looks like he got caught doing something wrong.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you and your whole family. Reading that you puddled up made me puddle up. It killed me to know you were in Az and I couldn't see you. Great pics. you are becoming quite the blogger. How about just one pic of the house, I'm sure the roof is on by now!
love you all!!!

Julia said...

The last day of school was my favorite too. Just dont quit blogging now that school's out! But let's go camping!