Friday, June 1, 2007

Funny Boys

This is what happens when you leave boys alone with the camera...








I had no idea they were having so much fun while I was scrambling to get Sydney ready for school this morning. Ugh!!!! Like I said, CRAZY HEAD BOYS!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't the boys know that you are not supposed to stick anything smaller than your elbow in your nose. Brett, this is for you, too.
Oh, wait, I think that might be your ear?? Go ahead, probe away!!

Julia said...

HAHA Chris you crack me up! Those goof balls! Be sure to show those to their dates when they get older!

Anonymous said...

Surprise MOM! Don't leave your camera unattended. You never know WHAT crazy Head boys will take pics of! Love the posts, I get to see what's going on.

a said...

I find pics like that on my camera too! Boys will be boys :)

Cassie said...

You gotta love boys! They always keep life interesting...I'm finding that out even though Cam's only 16 months! At least they aren't taking pictures of things they've been blowing up or shooting! Good luck!

Beth said...

Love the hand gestures Tyler. What a bunch of rockers.. :)

Erin said...

Those wouldn't happen to be Nyle's boys would they?