Friday, June 15, 2007

Last day of Dance

So today was Sydney's last day of dance. She normally doesn't wear a dress to dance, but she had to have something yellow...that was all I could find. McKenna is her buddy in the pictures.



Nice moves Girls!

They were shakin' it!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How CUTE! I love her smile. Thanks for sharing. Give her a kiss from Grandma and tell her she looked GREAT!

Julia said...

Cute Cute CUTE! I especially love the penguin one you and Syd did for us the last time we were there!

Emily said...

Syd loves anything where she gets attention! She's a ham! Who does she take after?!

Anonymous said...

Uh..... YOU!

Cassie said...

SO cute! I know I say it all the time but she looks so old! You need to come and visit.

Erin said...

awww dance class! so fun. and the yellow dress is awesome! why did they have to wear yellow?

Beth said...

Cute cute pics.. LOVE the last picture of Syd.. such a cute smile. :)

Emily said...

They had to wear yellow because they are dancing to that song that says..."I'm walking on sunshine!" So they are doing a little performance in Bend today and that was a "dress rehearsal." It was pretty cute. They were just trying to avoid another costume cost.

Taylor said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how old she is already.