Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Paradise?

Well, I had to change my heading to somewhere that I really want to be right now. This is Cozumel. Anyone up for going there? I took this picture when we went on our cruise and we were touring the Mayan ruins. I just wanted to stay there forever. We even got to go swimming right under the "temple." It was one of the most beautiful places I have ever been.
So, even though I think I live in paradise, this is where I want to be right now...not building or working!

9 comments:

Erin said...

oh my gosh that is an amazing picture. I definitely do want to go there...RIGHT NOW! I would have been in the water all day!

Anonymous said...

I will meet you there! When?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful picture! Looks so inviting.

Beth said...

Ya.. I'm on board.. COUNT ME IN!! Looks amaaaazing! :)

Cassie said...

Yeah count me in too! I love the color of the water it's so gorgeous!

Julia said...

I'm in! Cozumel is BEAUTIFUL!

Cori said...

So beautiful!! Lets go!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there too!

Anonymous said...

More pictures? Kids, summer days, house, dinner, cruise, husband, cars, a recipe, got ANYTHING!?!?!?!?!