Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summer at Our House

Sleeping Beauty...she slept until 10:10 that day!
Lucky girl! I had already gotten up and worked out, ate breakfast and all that.
This is the boys and some neighbor kids trying to drag the hose to their "cold tub" that they made. Instead of a hot tub, they made a cold tub. It really was COLD and it's in the shade, so there isn't a lot of hope that it will get warm. They had fun though.
They found an extra hose to connect and make the 100' reach...I couldn't believe it!
Fillin' the tub!

Nice work, eh?

7 comments:

Cassie said...

That cold tube is seriously impressive! Did that dig it out by themselves? I think they're getting the hang of things being on the job site all the time! Way to go boys!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome - good job boys! Syd looks like sleeping beauty. Tell the boys that we are impressed!

Emily said...

They really did dig it out by themselves. I expected to go out and see a messy hole, but was surprised to see a pretty nice little pond. It's so orderly and nice!

Julia said...

Wow they are creative! Good idea! Hooray for summer! Cant wait to come see you guys again!

Anonymous said...

Good work boys! Maybe your dad could hire you to dig the well! I think you need stepping stones to your cold tub, so you won't be mud covered when you get out! Are the boys 6' tall yet?

Anonymous said...

The boys look 6' tall, don't they? They are getting taller and taller. Dad would like to hire them, but they are too busy on their own projects and don't have time for his.

Erin said...

very innovative boys you have. I would go swimming in the cold tub...sounds refreshing when I am in this 100 degree heat with AC.