Sydney graduated from Kindergarten yesterday! It was so exciting. I walked into the room and they had a video playing with pictures of all the kids and really cute music and I almost started to cry! What a ninny I am! I remember that happening at the boy's graduation too. I felt like it would just be really cute and fun, and then I cried. What's up with me? These are not sad times! Oh well, here are some pictures...
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
awwww....Syd is growing up so fast!
Syd looks so grown up - STOP IT! I would have been crying too. You are normal and you take after your mother. It's okay!!! (you big ninny)
awwww.. I'm with the rest of you ninny's.. I'd have cried too!!! Syd looks adorable as a graduate.. I'm so proud ;)
Syd looks so cute, and grown up. I thought the picture with the three other girls was very cute. I thought those three looked like they could be sisters.
I would have cried too. Your baby's growing up. She looks so cute!
Post a Comment