Friday, June 1, 2007

More Hotel Pics...

The second story is up! Now we are waiting for trusses and they will be here Monday! Yeehaw!



Looking from the family room into kitchen/dining. There will be a barrel arch right where the ladder is.
Sydney's room...lucky girl!
Tanner's room. When the trusses are in place, there will be a little sloped ceiling in the corner. Tyler's room is the same and they have an opening between the rooms so that they can still see each other from their beds. This is their first time not sharing a room?!! It should be interesting. Tyler wants a car room (he wants to design cars when he grows up) and Tanner wants an airplane room. He wants to be a pilot and a dentist.?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!

Emily said...

I knew you would appreciate these dad. Nyle figured out yesterday that he started the foundation May 1st and he is ready for trusses on June 1st...not bad!!! He's excited and so am I!

Taylor Swim said...

Good luck with the house. If you want to find cute bedroom stuff check out pottery barn teen-- they have everything you are looking for. (I just re-did some stuff in my house-- it's a cute store and website)

Julia said...

Holy smokes! It does look like a hotel! :) Nice view from Syd's room too!

And you're going to have to be more specific around us NON construction folk. Trusses??? That means nothing to me. Nyle said that to me on the phone the other night and I said "uuummmm... cool". Dont tell him I didnt know what the heck he was talking about.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Tell Syd I'm jealous of her view. Can't wait to see it with trusses! Nyle is SOOOOO quick - but I'm NOT surprised.

Anonymous said...

Let's see...any ideas where we could have the next reunion?? I know, I know!! Love the posts...all of them!! Love you Em!!

Cassie said...

Yeah I'm with everyone else...nice hotel! I am sure Chris and Cam will want to come and stay soon since there is a nice basketball hoop right outside! Maybe we can look for stuff for the inside!

Beth said...

Looks awesome.. I second Lori... Next reunion? Let's see.... HOTEL HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

Aleca, pottery barn teen is really fun. I need to check it out again...it's been awhile! Your daughter's room turned out really cute! As for everyone else, bring it on...come visit!!! I want you to.